When was the last time you looked at a recipe for cake pops? It’s a lot of work. You have to make the cake and icing before you even begin to form, coat and decorate the cake pops. Skip all of that work and use Goodman Gluten Free Cupcakes for perfect cup(cake) pops every time.
Tips for success:
- Quantities will vary based on how many cupcakes are used, the size of the cake balls, and how densely the cake mixture is packed.
- The cake balls can be frozen before they are coated for decorating at a later date.
- When pre-punching the holes in your cake pop holder, make sure to use something slightly smaller than the lollipop sticks so they fit snugly in the holes.
- If you have a vacuum sealer at home, those work great instead of plastic wrap.
- Iced cake pops can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Before storing, make sure they are individually wrapped in plastic wrap and in a container. To defrost, remove from the freezer and let sit (in wrapper) for several hours. Unwrap once completely defrosted.
Lastly, I would love to see your creations, share your pics on Instagram and tag me @goodmanglutenfreebakery.